A bit about me - photographer, filmmaker, artist. Born (1967) and based in Australia my work has been published, exhibited, and screened around the globe. Creative photography is where my career path started back in the mid-80s and has been an abiding passion ever since.
I've won some awards including Major prize winner of the Anne & Gordon Samstag Jeffrey Smart competition, Best CD Artwork, and Most Outstanding Music Videos. And recently:
Praying for our Community scored a surprise hat-trick of international awards in April 2021.
- International Symbolic Art Film Festival - Best Photography
- Los Angeles International Photography Awards - Winning Photograph
- International World Photography Awards – inaugural Winner
You Got To Hold On
- International World Photography Awards - Official Selection
Signs of Life - Kangaroo Island after the bushfires short doco shot in Jan 2020 while bushfires that had devastated areas of Australia were still burning in pockets on KI.
- European International Film Festival (Saint-Petersburg) - Best Cinematography
- Tagore International FF (India) - Award Winner film on Nature/Environment/Wildlife
- Druk International Film Festival (Bhutan) – Award Winner
Licensing available for your artwork and project needs - contact me for a quote.
This is my work © I'm self-employed, please don't steal it.
Warm Regards, Ashley Starkey. And here's what I look like...